the processing of personal data by SNTGN Transgaz SA owner of webpage www.transgaz.ro
S.N.T.G.N. Transgaz S.A. headquartered in Medias, no. 1, P-ţa C.I.Motaş, code 551130, Mediaş, Sibiu county, sole registration code RO 13068733, registered with the Trade Registry under no. J32/301/2000, as personal data processor and owner of the website www.transgaz.ro hereby informs you about the processing of your personal data and the rights you have under the REGULATION (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) and the applicable national legislation on the protection and security of personal data.
S.N.T.G.N. Transgaz S.A., as a personal data processor, is constantly committed to ensuring a high level of security with regard to the processing of personal data that it carries out, in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC.
The purpose of this notice is to make you aware of how your personal data is used and the purpose for which it is used. Your data security is important to our company.
S.N.T.G.N. Transgaz S.A. processes your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the GDPR, as processor, through its services/offices/departments, on the basis of the applicable provisions, in order to carry out the following activities:
- safe and efficient operation of the NTS;
- the rehabilitation, modernization and development of the NTS in the main directions of consumption;
- interconnection of the NTS with the natural gas transmission systems of the neighboring countries;
- the development of new natural gas transmission infrastructures towards Western Europe;
- ensuring non-discriminatory access to the NTS;
- implementing participative management in all the company's fields of action;
- the development of organizational culture and professional performance;
- implementation of European and national regulations related to the natural gas sector;
- improving the computerization of the natural gas transmission activity, the preparation of draft normative acts and actions to support them;
- integration of the principles of good corporate governance with the business practice.
Scope of the processing according to the activity:
- patrimonial fund;
- economic-financial and administrative management;
- administration/renting of goods owned by the company;
- issuance of notices, licenses/ authorizations;
- obtaining certificates/ authorizations/ approvals/ certificates;
- contract management;
- site checks/investigations and controls;
- collection/administration of technical data for measurements in the field;
- monitoring/security of persons and spaces/goods;
- conducting public procurement procedures;
- land formalities: identification of land, owners, lessees, land users, payment of indemnities, payment of compensations, response to petitions, inventory of goods;
- archive/ statistics/ registry/ public relations/ secretariat;
- management of asset and interest declarations.
Lawfulness of the processing (according to the provisions of art. 6 of Regulation no. 679/2016)
The processing is lawful only if and provided that at least one of the following conditions is applicable:
- the person concerned has consented to the processing of his/her personal data for one or more specific purposes;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the person concerned is party or in order to take steps upon the request of the person concerned prior to entering into a contract;
- processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the processor is subject;
- processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the person concerned or of another natural person;
- processing is necessary for the performance of a task carried out to serve a public interest or resulting from the exercise of the official authority vested in the processor.
The category of recipients to whom personal date can be disclosed:
State authorities, including fiscal authorities.
Storage of personal data:
Personal data shall be kept in a form which allows for the identification of the persons concerned for a period not exceeding that necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the data is processed and, where applicable, archived according to the law on the storage and archiving of documents.
Hiperlinks inserted on the website www.transgaz.ro can lead you to other webpages of other institutions. S.N.T.G.N. Transgaz S.A. does not assume liability for the contents thereof.
Your rights according to Regulation no. 679/2016:
Based on the provisions of Regulation 679/2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), you can exercise the following rights:
- the right of access of the concerned person (art. 15);
- the right to request rectification when the data is inaccurate (art. 16);
- the right to restrict processing (art. 18);
- the right to data portability (art. 20);
- the right to opposition (art. 21);
- the right to delete the personal data (art.17).
To exercise these rights, you can address a written, dated and signed request to the personal data protection officer. The application form for each right listed above can be downloaded from the company's website at www.transgaz.ro GDPR section or physically requested from the company’s Registration Office. The request can be submitted to the company’s Registration office in Medias, no. 1, Piața C.I. Motaș, Medias, Sibiu county – Document Management and GDPR Department, it can be delivered by email, to the email address email@example.com or by mail, to the headquarters of S.N.T.G.N. TRANSGAZ S.A., to the following address: P-ţa C.I.Motaş, No.1, code 551130, Medias, Sibiu county.
By accessing the webpage of SNTGN Transgaz SA, i.e. www.transgaz.ro and by using the services available to you thereunder, you are considered to be notified of the data processing legal conditions.
S.N.T.G.N. TRANSGAZ S.A. would like to inform you that it constantly evaluates and improves the security measures implemented in order to ensure personal data processing under conditions of maximum security, in accordance with the applicable legal provisions.
- Request on the exercise of the right to restriction of the processing of personal data
- Request on the exercise of the right of access
- Request on the exercise of the right to rectify personal data
- Request on the exercise of the right to portability of personal data
- Request on the exercise of the right to delete the personal data
- Request on exercise of the right to object to processing of personal data